Child care is an important component of community infrastructure that serves not only children and families, but supports economic development efforts.
Availability and access to child care is an important
component of a community’s infrasturcture:
- Helps to build a stable work force
- Helps to attract and retain business to your community
- Improves employee productivity and reduces absenteeism
- Increases a children’s school readiness, which in turn enhances classroom learning for all children.
- Helps children build life skills that will help them become healthier, more productive adults, employees, business leaders and citizens
Devils Lake has a unique opportunity for businesses that are interested in partnering with a commercial daycare in town to provide childcare to your staff. Eventide Heartland, a long term care facility that has a commercial daycare on its property, is willing to partner with you to help you provide this benefit to your staff, as they are to theirs.
Devils Lake has a wonderful group of Childcare Providers. If you would like to request a current copy of the available providers contact:
Lakes Social Service District
524 4th Ave NE #19
Devils Lake, ND 58301-2400
If you are interested in starting a business in childcare, there are many resources available to you at no cost, from funding options to business development and more! Call our office at 701-662-4933 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Verla Jung Jody Pike Bill Schafer
(701)476-6864 (701)662-7050 (701)662-8634
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com